Manage your subscription
Managing your Folgo subscription shouldn't be a hassle. With Stripe’s user-friendly platform (Folgo’s payment gateway), you can easily handle tasks like downloading receipts, updating billing information, and changing your payment method.
3. This will bring you to your Folgo Customer Portal (subscription page) where you can update billing information, change payment method, and download receipt(s).
2. Download your Receipts or Invoices
Keeping track of your historical subscription payments is essential, and Stripe makes it easy to download your receipts. To do this:
1. Locate the relevant subscription from the Invoice History section, then click it.
2. Click on Download receipt or on Download invoice.
3. Update Billing Information
Keeping your billing information up to date ensures a seamless payment experience. To update your billing information for your Folgo subscription, follow these steps:
1. Click the pencil icon beside Update information.
3. Click SAVE once finished updating.
4. Changing Payment Method
Stripe makes it simple for you to change your payment method for your Folgo subscription. Here's how you can do it:
1. Click Add payment method.
2. Enter all relevant information requested by the form: card number, expiration, CVC, and country. Optional, put a check on the Use as default payment checkmark.
3. Click Add.
5. Cancel your Subscription
Once you ar elogged in Stripe you simply need to click on the Cancel button at the top of your page
Folgo offers a 30-day free trial with a quota of up to a hundred files. During the trial, you don't need to worry about canceling anything. If you decide not to continue with Folgo after the trial period, your account will be automatically canceled.