Inspect a folder and generate an outstanding report
Create a report from your Drive
Once installed, click on the Folgo icon in your Google Drive side panel:
2. In the welcome page, select the feature Inspect folder:
3. Select the root folder of the structure and click on Validate:
Careful! You can only select folder you own!
By default, the files permissions aren't listed in the generated list because this process can take some time. If you need this information, just check List files permissions above the inspect button!
If you want to list files permission, just check the List files permissions above the inspect button, but note that the generation might take longer!
4. You can now click on Inspect, and Folgo will deep dive into your folder 🔎
You can click on the Refresh button to follow the process! When the inspection is over, you can access your report from Folgo sidebar:
The report will contain an inspection Dashboard, a tree-map, an organizational chart and a detailed List.
Insert your report in an existing Spreadsheet
2. From your Sheets, click on Folgo icon on the right side panel, and select Inspect folder:
3. Click on Select the root folder to open the folder picker, and select the root folder of the structure:
4. Click on Inspect, and Folgo will Folgo will deep dive into your folder 🔎
You report will be automatically inserted into your Spreadsheet!