How to manage your seats
If you have purchased multiple subscriptions (subscriptions for 2 or more users), you (the primary account holder) can add members.
New: you can now add licenses to your subscription, check the section below to learn how
1. Manage your licenses
Once Folgo is open (in Drive or Sheets), click More actions > Manage subscription.
Depending on your subscription type, you'll be able to see subscription-related data and perform different actions to manage your subscription or license.
2. Once in the Manage subscription menu, you will see all your Team Plan subscriptions (with the most recent listed at the top).
Click the down-arrow button to display your current Team Plan members.
3. Click ADD USERS to start adding members to your Team Plan.
4. You can enter email addresses one by one or as comma-separated-values > click SAVE.
5. Afterward, your newly added members will now be displayed in your Team Plan list.
2. Add licenses to your subscription
The first step of this tutorial is to go on Stripe, from there you will be able to control your subscription.
1. Click this link to access your Folgo Customer Portal (Stripe).
2. Choose your account linked with the one on which your Folgo subscription is
3. From the current plan section click on Update plan
4. There you can see a Quantity option this is the number of licenses you currently have on your account. You can modify this number by using the - and + symbols.