List files in folder structure
Generate a Google Sheets report about the content of a folder structure, in a new or in an existing file!
From your Drive
Once installed, click on the Folgo icon in your Google Drive side panel:
2. In the welcome page, select the feature List Files in Folder Structure:
3. Select the root folder of the structure and click on Validate:
4. Create your report
In an existing spreadsheet:
Select the target file, enter an existing or new tab name, and click on Launch Listing:
In a new spreadsheet:
Enter the new file and tab names and click on Validate:
Note: your report will be stored in a new Drive folder called FOLGO Reports
You are all set! The report will contain all sub-folders and files within the root folder you selected.
Sheet columns contain metadata of the files like: titles, ids, urls, types, locations, paths, owners, editors, commenters, viewers, shared outsides, creation dates, last modifying dates, last update dates.
From a Google Sheets
On the side panel of your Sheets, click on Folgo icon:
2. Click on List Files of Folder Structures:
3. Click on Select the root folder to open the folder picker, and select the root folder of the structure:
4. Click on Launch listing, and your report will be generated: